Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I have been without Internet for over 2 weeks now.
I am still here.
To bring everyone up to date quickly.
WE ARE A FAMILY OF THREE.
I got custody of Daniel Paul.

I am now on my way to the States. I will be in Alabama on Wednesday morning. I am traveling without the babies so my time there will be very short. In order to be able to see and visit with everyone we have planned a day APRIL 28th at Saint James UMC in Montgomery where all my friends,family, and our supports can come visit from 1-4.

So you are prepared there will be:
 sponsorship cards for the children in the feeding program 10 dollars a month for 120 a year.
this provides them TWO meals a week (yes we are moving up) vitamins and deworm meds

Items for sale for under 25 dollars that include jewelry and paintings from artist in La Moskitia.

I hope to see you all there!

1 comment:

  1. Morgan!!! I cannot wait to see you! A family of THREE!? Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete