Monday, September 3, 2012

For those of you who don’t know me I am very much an average plain jane.
My clothes are not fashionable. I’m a solid color t shirt and cardigan kind of girl.

My hair is one length.
Blow drying my hair  and makeup are things left for special occasions.
I am a planner, a list maker, a organizer, and yes I use a calendar.

So there you go boring me.

 I guess what I do is live vicariously through my kids.
 


scrape on his head was not a result from his haircut
that happened when he thought he could crawl off a side walk and mommy's reflexes were a few seconds too late.
 
 


 
 Daniel Paul got a nice little mohawk today-earning him the title of only baby in Puerto Lempira with a mohawk.



UPDATE ON CRISNA:
She is doing a million times better.
She is eating food and drinking out of a cup!
She was sitting up and playing with rocks when I saw her yesterday.
 She even smiled!
I am not sure how much weight she has gained but she looks very much like she is on her way to becoming a healthy happy toddler.

Thank you all for praying for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment