Thursday, March 3, 2011

Changing lives through love

My friend is in a World Hunger class and she is doing a case study. She needed a story at the beginning so I gave her Grace's story to use.
After reading it she sent me this:

"I love how God is so good. You had no idea His intentions at the beginning and now He's given this child a future through you. The time you got her was so critical for her little brain to receive those nutrients and even human touch... that changed the direction of her life considerably. just feeding and loving her."

and then sent me this research:

"first 1000 days of a child's life are the most important..the amount of nourishment and love they get shapes the person they will become.. whether they can even have a shot at being productive later in life "

 


How CRAZY is that. I had no idea that pretty much until a child is 2 1/2 you have the chance to completely change the direction of a child's life by something as simple as LOVE.
Praising the Lord for LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment