Saturday, October 13, 2012


Yesterday… well everyday angels surrounded our family. My mom has told me since I very first moved to Honduras that Psalms 91 was her constant prayer for me.

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. " Psalm 91:11

At 2 pm yesterday we had a hearing that finished a very long chapter of paperwork and waiting! We finally have everything we need in order to get Grace a passport. (we are starting the same process with DP next week.)

We came home celebrating! Thanking the Lord who went before us and touched the judge’s heart.

A few minutes after being home, I heard a snap and a loud thump. I looked out my window and saw Grace on the ground in the back yard. She had fallen through the railing face first. I started to frantically look for my keys to get through the two gates that separated me from the back yard. Ran down the stairs... thought DP might crawl outside and fall through the open railing… ran upstairs put him in the crib. Ran down stairs opened my gate and confronted the crowd already gathering around. The rest is a blur. A lady I recognize but don’t really know from church grabs my keys opens the second gate to the back yard. I run to Grace. The lady is ushering us outside giving me practical advice. She opens my gate to go back inside gathers my things, gets the baby, and whisks us out the door into a car and tells them to get us to the hospital as fast as possible.

She has some missing hair, pretty nice scrapes ,and a few stitches but nothing more.

No doubt here, Grace has some awesome angels and an awesome God on her side!!  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment