Saturday, November 13, 2010

Commit your way to the LORD; trust in Him, and He will act. Psalm 37:5





 PICTURES!!!!  I have been looking forward to this day since the day I came back to the states in August. Today was filled with all kind of emotions for me. I woke up excited. Checking to see if pictures were up every 10 minutes. I knew the volunteer from Honduras was home and I was so ready to see pictures of my baby. It was one of the happiest moments I have had in a while to be able to see pictures of Grace.It is a true miracle that a baby at 6 months old literally could not move and now at 10 months old  is sitting and standing in her crib! Seeing her grow and how big she is so exciting!! Only being able to watch her life for the past 3 months through pictures is really hard for me. But, I am extremely blessed to have amazing volunteers who email me updates and I will get to spend a month with her but still I am so ready to be there full time!

So as for being there full time...

God is so good!! To be honest I have been getting slightly frustrating saying "Lord I know this is something that you have called me to do but its not happening there's no way I can move" All donations are amazing ( don't get me wrong a dollar is more than I had) but I did not have enough to even buy a plane ticket yet.  Let me tell you, DO NOT ever underestimate the power of the Lord. He says oh you don't think I can make it happen watch this --- a donation to live for 6 months. 6 months literally. Not just me but Grace and up to 3 more children, rent , food, EVERYTHING. I was in shock and still am. This is the God I know the provider. This is the God I know who says step out in faith and I will make a way. This is the God I know who has the plans who has the answers, who just says to me be obedient.


Little by little progress is being made and I will continue to say I have no clue how all of this will work, I do not have all the answers, nor do I have all the money, Grace is the first Miskito adoption ( so no one knows how that works) BUT I serve a God who knows and I step out in FAITH and say Father lead me!!

2 comments:

  1. Morgan, Grace is so beautiful! I am so happy that you are finally getting pictures of her. And what an amazing story that God sent you 6 months living for you AND others! He will continue to provide. We are so amazed by His clear movement in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOOO!!!! So exciting!! Her pictures are adorable by the way! -Bug

    ReplyDelete