Saturday, November 6, 2010

For I know the plans I have for YOU!

Today I looked through some old pictures. These are of some mission trips that I took starting when I was 14 through last summer. It is so amazing to me to look back and see how the Lord was preparing me 7 years ago for this very time. You can see I always have been drawn to the children each country I have been too. And from the last picture you can tell I am always very sad when its time to come back to the states. Also, another crazy thing is that He put it inside of me to want to learn Spanish from about the same time. I remember I always loved Spanish class I had this like internal drive that wanted to learn Spanish so bad I even took classes at the college at night. 
I am so thankful that the Lord has (and still is) continued to work on me, and teach me more about Himself, and show me how He sees His Children, to get me to the point where I can go and don't have to leave after 2 weeks.  This just goes to show that His plans are SO much greater than our plans. I don't understand sometime the things that are going on now, but in 7 years I might be able to look back and to see what the Father has been planning right now. I have no clue what He is doing but I know that it is going to be something greater than anything I could ever imagine!! His plans are far beyond my own!!  I would have never guessed as a 14 year old that I would be adopting a baby before graduating college.That I would start a ministry. That right after graduating college I would move thousands of miles from my family and friends to one of the most remote places in Central America and take MORE orphans into my home. All I know is that I am very excited to see the "Future" He has planned for Root Ministry, for my family, and for the people La Moskitia. I continue to pray Father, Your will be done, Your Kingdom come!!












No comments:

Post a Comment