Saturday, December 18, 2010

okay so here is the biggest news after 3 days and about 5 hours at the hospital searching for results... Grace is HIV negative!!!! Thank you all for praying for her!

Please continue to pray for her health she is still having ear infections pretty much constantly and has 2 busted ear drums right now. She is having weird whelps all over her body. Since I arrived they say she is a new baby that she doesn´t even look or act the same, that she is so happy!!  They shaved her head because her hair had a lot of bald spots so she pretty much looks exactly the same as she did 4 months ago. She can almost walk and can even walk if you just hold one hand. She says mama a lot but does not use it as my name.
Everything here is great its been kind of cold (65). We only have 16 kids in the house right now so it´s very quite.
I went to the prison and the guards are going to let me have my birthday party there and bring cake I am very excited about that to be able to get to know the people there better!

I will update more later sorry I don´t have much time. My church is having a Christmas play tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment