Saturday, December 31, 2011

Has a year really passed?

This year has brought more than I could ever imagine.


It started out when my baby turned ONE! I won't get too emotional here.


  I returned to the states and finished my last semester of college.


Then in May I finally MOVED to Honduras.


I've learned some practical things like:

How to make tortillas

 

and how to make yogurt

I started teaching street kids:


Old friends, new friends, and family visited:










Baby Girl grew and thrived more than anyone would have ever imagined: ( sorry if I over do the pictures on this one. how could I choose?)

















The feeding program officially began:






I would say overall 2011 has brought more than I could have imagined. The hard times have brought glory to things only the Lord could be doing!  I have learned  so much already in this new season. I can not wait to see where the Lord takes us in 2012 as a family, a ministry, and a city! One thing is for sure I know the Lord has some BIG plans in store!





Until next year...
 lots of love from La Moskitia!

No comments:

Post a Comment