Sunday, January 8, 2012

TWO, DOS, or WAL



As I look back to the day when I became a mom and had the chance to decide what my little girl would be called for the rest of her life. That early summer morning when I chose to name her Grace. That day when she became a daily reminder of the Lord's grace to me. A reminder of how much grace I have been shown by the Lord. A reminder there is nothing we can do for our salvation but it is a free gift by grace that we receive that gift when we do not deserve it. A reminder that it is by grace that we are chosen, called, saved, redeemed, and forgiven. It is by grace that I am "mommy" but more than that it is by grace that I am a daughter of The Most High King!
Happy 2nd Birthday Grace! I love you and I am blessed to be your mommy!









Thanks Lanier for the family pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment