Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Proverbs 31:2 8 Her children rise up and call her blessed; Her husband also, and he praises her.


Happy Mothers Day to the most wonderful beautiful mommy in the world!!
I am so blessed to have a mom that is such a woman of God! I am so thankful that she has been able to guide and support me to get me where I am today! I am thankful that she dedicated my life to the the Lord and that when the Lord called her daughter to move across the world that she has done nothing but encourage, support, and pray with me through the whole process.







Today is a special Mother's Day because it is my very first Mother's Day not only being the daughter but now also the mom!  

 I am thankful for the birth mom whose belly Grace grew in for 9 months. I am thankful that she chose life for Grace. I am thankful that Grace's grandmother also chose life for Grace. Lastly I am thankful that the Lord orchestrated everything so that me little gringita me would to have the privilege to call Grace my daughter and Grace to call me mama.

Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him. Psalm 127:3

I am praising the Lord for the gift of entrusting His precious daughter Grace to me!!





Also, Grace turns 16 months old today!

This all means one thing...A WEEK AND A HALF (10 DAYS) before I will be back in Honduras holding my baby girl and TOGETHER we will be starting the next chapter our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment